AIM
CoDee47

One Man's Fridge One Man's Fridge

Great Game

I didn't play it through to completion, but I did like it.

Kill the Jocks Kill the Jocks

I liked it.

It was decent enough. To the guy before me...if Flash games suck, then...er... why are you on Newgrounds?

MobilizeTerror responds:

CoDee, thats my name Cody =P

Virtual Drum Set Virtual Drum Set

It was decent

I liked it, but the sounds were way off. I'm assuming you recorded the sounds off of a keyboard, which are notoriously wrong. I reccomend searching google for some decent sounds. Other than that, it was alright.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Pretty Awesome

I liked it alot. The graphics were the smoothest I've ever seen in a Flash game, and the sounds went perfectly with it. I didn't like the turn based system, and it was often confusing. I hope to see this turned into a full adventure game with quests and stuff. =)

SuperStick RPG SuperStick RPG

Ehh...

It was a good concept, but the way you did it was just off. The graphics were complete crap, and the sound barely cut it. I like the battle scenes, but there seemed to be a few bugs. Fix those, replace ALL of the graphics, find better sounds, and you should have a decent game.

gjlcards responds:

Go check out the second game. It has many more features, and it overall MUCH MUCH better then this game.

RPG Battle Experiment RPG Battle Experiment

I liked it! =)

I liked it, and I can't wait until you turn it into an actual game. A few things: You spelled sword wrong (or maybe you meant to keep it to 4 letters), and whenever I would attack him, it wouldn't tell how much damage I did, it would just display seemingly random numbers. Good job overall. Keep up the good work.

Belt simulator Belt simulator

Awesome

I agree with the previous review tho, it should punish you for not doing it right. =)

DragRacer DragRacer

Awesome, but flawed,

I love the idea. I understand that this is a beta version, and it's awesome. You need to improve the graphics ALOT. I see the car on the main screen and it's awesome, but the in-game cars suck.

During the actual race, the view should be from inside the car, instead of the side third-person view.

The interface was buggy as hell. Too much to explain. Fix it.

The controls weren't very intuitive. I was reaching back and forth between my mouse and my keyboard. I suggest having a keyboard button for the Nitrous.

The Lancer looks just wrong... it looks like an Escort...

I think instead of adding the mp3s to the game, it would be a nice feature to use your own mp3s. Just have a box where you can type in the filename and load it into the game.

And the intro is really long. Maybe the ability to skip it, or you could make it a little shorter.

All in all, it's an awesome game. Fix it up, and I think it might make #1. =)

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

TIGHT!

That actually was pretty good. Tip: If you don't want people to be able to click Play, then you can put everything inside a movie clip, instead of the main timeline. That should do the trick. :)